After the WWDC ’08 Keynote, everyone wanted this iPhone game, it received almost as much hype as the iPhone itself. Super Monkey Ball from SEGA definitely has some good qualities, however it does have some bad qualities as well. First off, this game costs $9.99 which might be a little steep for some.
Super Monkey Ball sports some great graphics and almost proves itself as one of the best games created for the iPhone. There are over a 100 leves to play which means you might not get bored from this for a while.
So without further delay we would like to offer you the cracked version of this game. We would also like to inform you that this release has not been tested on jailbroken/unlocked iPhone’s running firmware 2.0 which is impossible at the moment for the lack of an unlock out there.
How do you install this game?
1. Make sure you are on firmware 2.0 with OpenSSH installed.
2. Download the Super Monkey Ball Cracked file and extract the .app folder from the archive to your desktop.
3. Create a folder called “Documents” in /var/mobile. Set the permissions to 777
4. Upload the .app folder extracted before to the /Applications folder and set permissions of ALL files inside to 777. Here is a video showing how to do this.
Reboot/Respring and Enjoy!
UPDATE: Haklabs has pioneered the iPhone App Hacking scene and we have developed permanent solutions for cracking all Appstore apps. The method mentioned above is now discontinued and will not possibly work; we still left it there as a reminder of our achievement for all our members and supporters :pirate:
The method on how to install cracked apps has been updated, here are the instructions:
So, how to install ipa files on an iPhone or iPod Touch?
1. You need to be on jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed. For this, you may use QuickPwn, PwnageTool, or WinPwn. See my tutorials for on how to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch using any of these tools.
2. Install OpenSSH from Cydia on your iPhone. Click on Cydia and then click Install (Sections)>Networking>OpenSSH then click Install>Confirm (if you get a running out of disk space error click “ok”).
3. Log into WinSCP. The first time you try to login you may get a connection timeout error, click retry several times (up to 20 times!) and it should work. If you still get an error, reboot your iPod/iPhone and try again.
4. Navigate to /private/var/mobile/ folder
5. Set the permission of the Applications folder to 777 (make sure reclusive is checked).
6. Stay in the /private/var/mobile/ folder.
7. Create a folder called “Documents” in the /private/var/mobile/ folder. Make sure to spell “Documents” correctly, with a capital “D”.
8. Set the permission to 777.
9. Navigate to the root level and open the /Applications folder.
10. Create a folder called “Documents” inside the /Applications folder and set permission to 777.
*Note: You will only need to create these two Documents folders once*
11. Go to <root> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework
12. Rename the file “MobileInstallation” to “MobileInstallation.bak”
13. Download the patched MobileInstallation file. Note that you have to download the patched file for the firmware you are running. ie. if you are running 2.2, you need the MobileInstallation 2.2 patched file.
14. Place the patched file into the /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework folder and set the permissions 775 for the patched MobileInstallation file. If there is some type of extension (ie .dylib), then you need to remove that extension.
15. Reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch
16. Download cracked api Games and Apps from appulo.us or any site you prefer.
17. Download at least one App from Apple App Store (Free or Paid). What I do is I download one app from the App Store using iTunes, then I sync my iPhone and reboot it. Then I download one app from the App Store on the iPhone and reboot the phone. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Otherwise you will get an error! [Only need to do this once]
18. Drag and drop the .ipa file you downloaded into the iTunes Application library.
19. Sync your iPhone/iPod Touch and enjoy!
The application “XXXXXXX” cannot be opened
Fix: Reboot your iPhone or iPod
FIX: Change usb port and reboot your iphone/ipod Touch.
If this doesn’t work try going into: Control panel->System->Device Manager->Universal Serie Bus Controller->Right click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and update driver.
You get this error when you already have the app
FIX: Simply delete the .app folder that u have ssh’d and reboot.
We have also launched our own private hacking community named “hakstore”. Currently the community is invite only and only available to a selected few, if you think you can help out, drop us a line and we will contact you if needed
Drop us a line if you found this useful :pirate: