Tired of paying for coins, feature upgrades and power ups for your iOS apps? In-Appstore solves the problem by giving you unlimited (and free) in-app purchases!
Enabling in-appstore is simple and only takes 4 simple steps:
- Logging off your account
- Installing a CA certificate
- Installing in-appstore certificate
- Changing the DNS records
Note, that in-appstore works only when you connected to a Wi-Fi network, not a cellular network.
iOS v6 (Jailbreak required):
If you have Cydia – just add new repository:
and install the package contained in it.
If you do not have Cydia:
1. Login via secure shell to your device (“ssh root@YOUR_DEVICE_IP” on Mac/Linux or use Putty on windows, optional enter “yes” on ssh key confirmation, enter default password “alpine”)
2. Type “nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/saurik.list”
3. Add a line “deb http://system.in-appstore.com/repo/ ./”
4. Type CTRL+X, save file on exit.
5. Type “apt-get update”
6. Type “apt-get install anondev.LocalIAPStore”
7. Respring or reboot your device. You are ready!
Step 1: Sign out of your Apple ID (Found under Settings -> Store)
Step 2: Install these certificates on your device
The order of installing is very important! Install them in the order seen here.
Step 3: Open any application where you can purchase items within the app. Attempt to buy something but tap “Cancel” when prompted on the “Do you really want to purchase?” window.
Step 4: Open Wi-Fi settings on your device and tap the small blue arrow on your Wi-Fi network. Remove all data from DNS field and set it to any one of the following addresses:
- If you would like to create and share your own DNS, please install DNSMasq Server and configure it with (dnsmasq.conf)
Next, toggle your WiFi (turn it off for a few seconds and then back on).
Step 5: Go to any application and try to buy something! You will see dialog window asks you to Love apple, Click on “LOVE” or “LIKE”!
Note: When prompted to enter credentials for an account, enter any random values for UserID and Password. DO NOT USE YOUR APPLE ID.
How do I revert back?
Step 1 – Uninstall Certificates:
- On your iOS device, select Settings.
- On the Settings menu, select General.
- On the General menu, select Profile.
- Beside the current profile, tap the Remove button.
- If a Remove Profile confirmation window appears, tap the Remove button.
Step 2 – Clear DNS
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your device and tap the small blue arrow on your Wi-Fi network.
- Remove all data from DNS field and toggle your WiFi connection (turn it off for a few seconds and then back on)
Step 3 – Sign Out from Apple ID
- Click on the listed ID (found under Settings -> Store) and press “Sign Out”.
You may now sign back in with your normal Apple ID.
Download a backup of all the required files here
Linux users can automatically pull DNS settings. Simply add the following script to your cron (hourly):
service dnsmasq reload
That’s all folks! Leave us a comment with your experience!
Enjoy the unlimited shower of coins & upgrades in your games